[clue-talk] DOSUG Ignite

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 16:05:53 MST 2010

October?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean LeBlanc" <seanleblanc at comcast.net>
To: clue-talk at cluedenver.org
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2010 3:46:01 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [clue-talk] DOSUG Ignite

Thought I'd give this a mention for those here that missed it - and I took a
look around the room, and didn't notice any CLUEbies, but I could have
missed someone. Anyway, it was record-breaking attendance for DOSUG - 92
people, apparently. It was a very interesting format for talks, and they
plan on trying again in October.

http://denveropensource.org/upcoming

Even if you aren't interested in most of the topics, it might give people
ideas for CLUE? I don't know.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
SCCS, the source motel! Programs check in and never check out!
-- Ken Thompson