[clue-talk] A virus? Seriously?

Wed Feb 3 17:00:56 MST 2010

http://www.xkcd.com/694/

How do I love thee, Linux?  Let me count the ways.  I love thee for thy virus-less-ness, thy whup-ass speediness, and thy forthright automate-ability.  I love thee for thy occasional obscurity, the way thou dost confuse and confound me when thou feeleth it necessary to keep me humble.  Thou art powerful and mysterious...  I love thee because thou art different, and I art different, too.  So, we're sorta like each other that way.  Different, but not to each other.  :-)

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, LPIC-1
tel://720.333.LANS