[clue-talk] Alternative KDE distro

Louis Miller miller106c at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 05:37:38 MST 2010

Dear Michael,

          The Christmas 2009 issue of Linux Format (issue 126) has a
roundup of KDE distributions with their strengths and weaknesses. I
still have the issue and I can bring it to the installfest, this
morning, though with your knowledge of Linux, I don't know if there will
be any surprises for you. If you aren't planning to attend the
installfest, I can try to bring it to the Clue meeting, on Tuesday. It
might still be on the news stands at Micro-Center and other local mega
bookstores, too.

Louis