[clue-talk] January Presentation

Mike Burton misterburton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:06:05 MST 2010

Let's try this again.

The rough schedule for tomorrow evening is :

  *7:15 - 7:25* / Ken Dreyer presenting MediaWiki
  *7:25 - 7:35* / MediaWiki Q&A
  *7:35 - 7:45 */ Greg Knaddison presenting Drupal
  *7:45 - 7:55* / Drupal Q&A
  *7:55 - 8:10* / Michael Burton presenting on WordPress
  *8:10 - 8:15* / WordPress Q&A
 * 8:15 - 8:30* / Discussion

Are there any questions, concerns, suggestions or complaints about that
schedule?

--
Michael Burton