[clue-talk] PCLinuxOS

Louis Miller miller106c at comcast.net
Tue Jan 12 22:42:19 MST 2010

         PCLinuxOS looks good for converting stalwart friends and family
who don't know anything about Linux and may be intimidated by it. I've
heard complaints from several Clue people about having to maintain or
fix software problems on families PCs, and how they don't want to teach
them Linux, because it would be too complicated for them. So, they have
them use Windows.

        They have a magazine, available for free on the website in both
PDF format and HTML. I looked at one of the articles and it is
completely non-technical.

Louis