[clue-talk] January Presentation

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:32:13 MST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:37 PM, chris fedde <chris at fedde.us> wrote:
> Good presentations all.   And thank you.  Was there some discussion on
> how to proceed from this point?

Yes, it was good. I'm not aware of any plans, but Dennis said that we
have the rest of the year to come up with a decision, since the
VPSLINK account has been paid by Crawford. We do need to send some
contributions to Dennis (I believe 2 or 3 came in last night) so that
we can reimburse Crawford.

I for one would be interested in learning more about Drupal and
teaming up with others to have a shot at that sort of replacement.

--
Collins Richey