[clue-talk] January Presentation

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:16:18 MST 2010

I'd also opt instead of a Google Cal or in conjunction with. We
attempt to use the Meetup group that Kevin has started as a way to
start getting all the Linux groups in town organized into a
centralized event reporting system. This would help out with cross
promoting of each others events, and the end all be all of all our
groups. To bring more awareness and support for Linux to the masses.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Ken Dreyer <ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Dennis J Perkins
> <dennisjperkins at comcast.net> wrote:
>> Ken, can you post the link to your Mediawiki setup so those who could not
>> attend the meeting can try it?
>
> Good idea; the link is http://clue.ktdreyer.com
>
> - Ken

Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick