[clue-talk] Are the Clue North Monthly meetings dead / gone ?

zach at thegiezens.com zach at thegiezens.com
Wed Mar 10 23:37:05 MST 2010

Hey Collins:

I am still alive:

(and plan to attend the next installfest),

However I have stepped down from the North group :-(

I've been doing the 2600 group and now the Boulder OWASP group as well.

My wife is pregnant again, and I have a new job. All life changing events.

Don't get me wrong, I love doing CLUE and working with linux, but I need
to step down and spend some time with the fam.

Hope to see you all at the installfest.

~Zach