[clue-talk] Are the Clue North Monthly meetings dead / gone ?

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 22:52:46 MST 2010

If someone can provide live streaming (or recordings hosted on YouTube) of the south meetings, then we can consolidate the meetings into one.  This would also benefit those on the list outside of the Denver metro but still in Colorado.  If done with Linux, then that would make for a meeting topic in and of itself.