[clue-talk] weapon-smiths?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 11:33:49 MST 2010

I think even one of the guys there was talking about making chain-mail in
the past? I think he was one of the guys that also is in the Denver Mad
Scientists Club. There is also another guy there that I think runs a
business in which he makes stuff - although I'm not real clear on his
specialty, it seems to involve metal (mostly?). He also is/was in the Denver
Mad Scientists Club, but I don't remember their names. I think one or both
has been to every meeting I've ever attended.

I'd talk to the owner of Club Workshop, too. His name is Steve, but it will
be really obvious who he is - he'll have an Australian accent. He may have
some thoughts...

Also, there was one guy there at the very first meeting that brought in a
"gun" that fired a net. I'm not sure if he was the one that wrote this
instructable, or if he utilized the one there. Anyway, interesting project:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Build_A_Net_Gun/

And I missed the meeting where they had a ping-pong ball gun...but David
Holz went to that one.

Cheers. I'll most likely see you at the next one if you go.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
Good day for overcoming obstacles.  Try a steeplechase.