[clue-talk] Are the Clue North Monthly meetings dead/gone ?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sun Mar 14 12:32:28 MDT 2010

Bill and others:

There are a variety of Open Source based video teleconferencing and "teaming" applications out there.  I suspect a decent video camera piped through a laptop that is plugged into one of these might be the "big picture" idea along with a few volunteers to set such up.  It would be nice since at once point in time when Jeff Cann and I were coordinating meetings between CLUE-DTC and -North we tried to have the presenters schedule a trip to each site for such "balance".

--- Crawford
CLUE Server Admin and retired CLUE-North Coordinator
PS: I get this list in Digest format so pardon any delays in responding in advance.

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550