[clue-talk] Opinion on hosted DNS solutions

Ski Dawg skidawg at skidawg.org
Mon Mar 15 10:19:52 MDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some opinions. We are looking to outsource our dns to
one of the MANY hosted offerings that are available on the web. The
main reason we are looking into this is one less thing for us to
manage ourselves. Currently, we have our entire DNS on a single cpanel
server (yeah, yeah, I know, not that smart, but that is what I was
given). We have 8-10 domain names, and many (100+) subdomains that we
need to be able to manage.

I have just started investigating services like OpenDNS, UltraDNS,
DynDNS, and EasyDNS. I was curious if anyone here has any experience
with any of these and their offerings?
--
Doug