[clue-talk] Are the Clue North Monthly meetings dead/gone ?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Mon Mar 15 12:04:34 MDT 2010

Bill:

There would be a server side requirement actually for such to occur in addition to a client system on site for reference.

--- Crawford

CLUE Server Admin and retired CLUE-North Coordinator
PS: I get this list in Digest format so pardon any delays in responding in advance.

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice: +1.303.604.2550