[clue-talk] weapon-smiths?

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 13:58:00 MDT 2010

And I'm sure making any kind of "real use" weapons will get you on the
terrorist watch list - thanks to our wonderful politicians and the "Patriot
Act"......

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 2:00 PM, rex evans <rexfordevans at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I guess you are talking about "toy weapons" or "sport weapons".
> Many of these can be quite dangerous when kids (or any of us) start
> having fun. Protective gear and procedures are so important.
> It might be useful to stop by a Society for Creative Anachronism
> (they do reinactment-sport fighting) or a sport fencing (Olympic style)
> facility.
>
> Think about safety, skills, excersize, and fun. If you only make
> something One-of, it is likely to gather dust.
>
> As to firearms, do not even consider it, without a study of laws;
> because it is most likely against the law to make a firearm without
> a special permit.
>
> --- On Thu, 3/11/10, David L. Willson <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU> wrote:

"We know that you manipulate the markets and blow out the economy
You create recessions and depressions
So that you can consolidate and steal wealth from the middle class
We are awake and we will rise up!
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
We are agents of free humanity
And we are here to stand against your tyranny!
END THE FED!
END THE FED!
END THE FED!
END THE FED!"