[clue-talk] Fwd: VMware Workstation Integrates with Zend Studio 8

Wed Nov 3 16:57:42 MDT 2010

:-) Yes, provided the speakers stand up, and I can only speak for this one, it's next week.

If the other speakers can't make it, I'll do yet another vmware show-and-tell session.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS

----- "Mike Bean" <beandaemon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow...I should REALLY try to come to this one. Is it next week?? Not that I know a dang thing about Zend studio or even workstation, but wow, it's virtualization!

Mike Bean

> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 4:41 PM, David L. Willson < DLWillson at thegeek.nu > wrote:
>

> Since this month is virtualization month at CLUE, I thought I'd forward this very sweet virtualization and PHP development deal.
>
> David L. Willson
> Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
> MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
> tel://720.333.LANS
>
> ----- "The VMware Team" < vmwareteam at connect.vmware.com > wrote:

View this email on mobile devices | Online version
> > VMware

					VMware | Zend Studio	VMware Workstation 7 integrates with Zend Studio 8 :: Save 20% Now
	Buy Now	Upgrade	Learn More

> > VMware helps PHP developers save time, work faster and be more productive!
> >
> > Get 20% OFF VMware Workstation 7. Limited Time Offer, Act Now!
> > 	VMware Workstation

    • VMware Workstation 7 helps PHP developers increase their productivity, accelerate software development time and reduce hardware costs through tight integration with Zend Studio 8. > >
    • Through integration with VMware Workstation, Zend Studio 8.0 enables PHP teams to enhance their development and testing processes by running and debugging their applications in a virtual, production-like environment. > >
    • Developers deploy their code directly into a virtual machines that simulates production from the Zend Studio interface, eliminating potential errors and speeding up the testing and debugging cycles. > >
    • Zend provides ready-to-use virtual images for Zend Server to further optimize the debugging experience.

		Buy Online	$151.00
> > $189.00 	Buy Upgrade	$79.00
> > $99.00
> > Connect with Team Workstation!
> >
> > FacebookTwitterBlogCommunities

> > 	Email ID: 10478_Em1
	VMware, Inc. 3401 Hillview Ave Palo Alto CA 94304 USA Tel 1-877-486-9273