[clue-talk] FS: Supermicro 1U server system

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sat Nov 6 11:27:35 MDT 2010

Folk:

We are selling the following for one of our clients:
- Supermicro 6014H-TB (black color)
http://www.supermicro.com/products/system/1U/6014/SYS-6014H-T.cfm
-- Comes with x2 Intel CPUs (P/N: BX80546KG3000FA, Socket 604 Xeon 3.0GHz)
-- 4GB RAM (PC2700)
Asking $500.

- LSI MegaRAID 150-4
Asking $250.

Both for $700.  Need to include sales tax I suspect here, but will verify with the accountants on our end.

System work perfectly fine.  The motherboard has ~1.5 years of factory warranty on it since it was replaced June 2009.  Only need to add the hard drives (client is keeping these) and you are up and running in no time.  Client is selling because they are upgrading to some 6-core based systems.

Questions or offers, email me directly.  Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA