[clue-talk] Sales presentations at meetings (was Re: Fwd: Cyber Monday 3 Day Sale - Get Up to 50% Off)

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 20:49:32 MST 2010

Worst case scenario, I like to think I have at least a reasonable chance
of answering technical questions on ESX/ESXi.  (shrug)   If I don't know
the answer, I generally have a good idea where to start getting an
answer = )   (Now with regards to tons of other VMware subjects, fusion,
workstation, converter, VCB, VDR, view...etc, I don't pretend to my butt
from a hole in the ground.)