[clue-talk] Sales presentations at meetings (was Re: Fwd: Cyber Monday 3 Day Sale - Get Up to 50% Off)

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 06:39:35 MST 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:12 PM, Dennis J Perkins
<dennisjperkins at comcast.net> wrote:
> If salespeople can provide information that people want to hear, then I
> don't have a problem.  But how do we decide what is acceptable?  Ask the
> group if they would like to have salespeople come in and talk about
> something?

In theory, you would only need to ask those who actually attend
presentations! We've had quite a bit of interest for virtualization
(-Vmware included), and that is certainly dominated at the moment by
non-free (in every sense) software. I'm a middle of the road person.
Any reasonably interesting technical presentation is worth my time.

--
Collins Richey