[clue-talk] possible VMware presentation

Tue Nov 30 20:43:38 MST 2010

Mike Burton is the speaker coordinator. If you can't get a hold of him, Dennis Perkins is club president. December is already booked. I don't know what's booked for January, February, etc...

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.