[clue-talk] best/worst/most interesting distro?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 21:13:53 MDT 2010

Question, was reading the thread about multiboots in the tech partition, got
curious.  Thought I'd better ask over here, because at the end of the day,
the answer to the question is largely subjective and a matter of personal
taste. (not a technical matter)

I keep an eye on distrowatch, and I don't think it'll shock anyone to assert
that most people use the to 6 or so distros on their list, both at home and
at work, but I got a little curious.  Someone's using those other distros,
somewhere...  So I thought I'd just come over and ask for opinions,  what's
your best/worst/most interesting distro?  What do you use at home?  Provided
there are those of us out there, who don't automatically use Ubuntu.

(I ask partly out of curiousity, and partly out vague hope that'll give
people an excuse to bring up a distro I haven't seen before they find
interesting, so I can check it out!)