[clue-talk] Going to need a cheap server

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 10:30:24 MDT 2010

Hi all, sorry, I'll be brief.   Due to the way the wind is blowing at my
job, I'm going to need to get a cheap server that's compatible with ESXi
4.0.  Something that I can play with and break at home.   I copy in the
clue-bies because most of us are fairly well connected, and we strike me as
a bunch of people who might hear things.   Can't afford much, but if
someone's looking to get rid of old ESXi 4.0 compatible hardware, let me
know!

thanks,

Mike Bean