[clue-talk] Windows uggh!

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 10:12:05 MST 2011

Can anyone suggest how I might fix this problem?

My wife's XP computer has become infected with some sort of a virus
that manifests itself as a name System Security. When the system
boots, after the desktop appears it opens a box inviting registration
of a product, starts a scan, purports to find a vrus, and hangs the
computer.

My windows virus killing skills are less than minimal.

--
Collins Richey