[clue-talk] Windows uggh!

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 10:34:31 MST 2011

It's usually F8 or F12 after boot - I assume you just select it in grub and
then jam on the key, but I've seen that change from laptop to laptop, and to
be completely honest, I have no idea how grub fits in.  I presume nothing
boots before grub except the BIOS, and nothing boots after except the OS,
most cases I've seen safe mode is a matter of F8/F12 while the OS loads; but
I don't know that to be true.   Can I add you in gtalk?  So we don't
necessarily need to spam the mailing list?