[clue-talk] Hardware recommendations

chris fedde chris at fedde.us
Mon Jan 17 11:14:03 MST 2011

If you are talking about say a laptop or PC then using a USB wireless
dongle is probably the best approach.

If you are talking about a printer or maybe a small workgroup then
using a wireless router in bridging mode might be the right solution.
  There are small one and two port wireless bridges available.  But
they are a bit pricey for the solution they provide.

In my situation I've typically just pulled wire to the location.

YMMV
chris