[clue-talk] Drupal Calendar with iCal functionality request (was: Book Reviews are migrated over)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Jan 18 16:25:44 MST 2011

Matt (and others):

Thanks for the compliment on the "www2" site.

As for the iCal support I would have to dig around the Drupal modules a bit and see what is out there to be honest.  I suspect there might be though, but do not know at this time.  Feel free to check at http://www.drupal.org and search for "Modules" which "v6.x" compatibility.  If there is, forward me the URL of that module, and we can test from there AFTER the initial migration is done. ;-)

(Greg Knaddison, any thoughts on this from your end from your Drupal experience?)

--- Crawford