[clue-talk] KIS Presenter / Speaker-Coordinator needed for February

Mon Jan 24 12:36:08 MST 2011

Bad good news. I'm being sent away for a week in February to do an on-site Network+ teach. I won't be available to do my KIS session, or handle the speaker. So, here's what I need:

 - Someone to do a simple talk about anything from 6:30pm to 7PM.

 - Someone to make sure that the speaker, Matt Dew, has everything he needs to give a good talk. Think boxing coach here. You hold the robe, towel, spit-bucket, etc... Basically, keep everything but the speaking out of the speaker's way.

 - Someone to make sure that dinner and a beer get bought for Matt, after the show. The funding should come from the hat, or from CLUE's funds (see Gus Calabrese).

I would LIKE for the same person to do all three things, and I'd rather have a voluntary volunteer, than have to beat the bushes.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.