[clue-tech] First Day of School

Roger Frank rfrank at linuxclassroom.org
Tue Aug 15 21:35:39 MDT 2000

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Kevin wrote:

> Would it be possible to see your setup during non-school hours?  I'd
> like to see how you've done it if possible.

With the recent unfortunate incident at Columbine, visitors in the
academic wing of the school after hours is harder than having a
visitor during school hours.  There isn't much to see, actually.
Just 25 or so machines all NFS mounting home directories on
a server and getting the passwords through NIS.  The server
is also running Linux and acting as the print spooler to a
network printer.

--
Roger Frank
rfrank at linuxclassroom.org