[CLUE-Tech] propeller heads...

Randolph Cordell open2ningz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 21:50:33 MST 2000

Careful who you call propeller heads, they might just become your friend (not
because of it, but to spite it!!)  grin.

Hey!

anybody know about the new sendmail 8.11?  I've downloaded it and begun to
work through the various documentation.  The README file says don't use make
use the Build cmd instead.  After running Build, as best as I can tell, I
need to run make anyway!?  Can anyone confirm or deny this.  It then also
appears as if I need to run Build in about six more directories and choose
about a hundred options...Is this easier than make?

I spent 3 full days figuring out AMANDA, basically writing my own user guide
as I went.  Then signed up for the amanda-users at amanda.org user group and got
worlds of help there, quick.  After that I swore I'd ask for help sooner next
time.

help?

Randy