[CLUE-Tech] Debian

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 11:48:39 MST 2000

Not trying to start a distro war, but I had a hell of a time installing
Debian, and I don't really think you get any more out of learning Linux
because of it.  if you really want to learn about how Linux is built,
try this  http://www.linuxfromscratch.com  It's not complete
instructions but it's enough to get a very base system installed.  I
currently use a combination of slackware and my own packages.  I love
being able to do a ps aux on my system and to get only one page full of
processes and I know what each one does.

Brandon