[clue-tech] Hardware for sale

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 19:03:08 MDT 2000

Well, after realizing I was pricing stuff a bit high, I went through
what's left and repriced them.
Also, I was at Radioshack.com (formerly TechAmerica) on Colorado near
I25 and they had 8port 10/100 SWITCHES on clearance for $199, that is a
great price if anyone is interested.
Brandon

Hardrives
ST32155W  2.15GB UW SCSI   $20
ST34572W  4.55GB UW SCSI   $40
ST51080N  1.08GB fast scsi II  $20/pair
ST32430N  2.14GB fast scsi II  $20 each
IBM DORS  2.16GB  IDE (hot swap) $30
Connor    4.3GB   UW SCSI  $35
Adaptec RAID AHA3985W 3 channel  $50
Rackmount Case w dual p. MoBo    $100
 -redundant hot swap power
Rackmount HD array 8 full size slots  $150
 -redundant hot swap power
486 Computer w/video, memory, floppy, IDE HD $30
386 Computer w/video, memory, floppy, IDE HD $15

Email me if your interested, I live in Broomfield if you want to see
them.
Brandon