[CLUE-Tech] Timestamps N' More

Jeremiah Stanley miah at miah.org
Wed Nov 1 11:49:01 MST 2000

I need a good definition of UNIX timestamps and how they work. I am trying
to find the difference in minutes between two timestamps and cannot find a
good enough definition for this.

I have a MySQL timestamp in the format YYYYMMDDHHMMSS which is not a UNIX
timestamp (I don't think so). And I also know that timestamps are the
number of seconds since the epoch (Jan 1 1970).

If you have any help or code examples in Perl or PHP I would appreciate it
much!

JStanley
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc