[CLUE-Tech] Off topic question

grant grant at amadensor.com
Thu Oct 12 10:29:11 MDT 2000

I know this is terribly off topic, but I got forced to use it at work.  I
am FTP'ing into an NT box from my Linux box.  I copied a bunch of files
over there.  It mostly worked.  NT only dropped the connection 4 or 5
times as I transfered over about 25-30 files.  I just restarted the
connection and started over at the file that crapped out.

Here is the problem:
There was old stuff there that I no longer want.  I tried to do a simple
dele from the ftp command line.  Well, the file is still there, but I no
longer have access to it.  No one does.  It took away all permissions, but
left the file there when I tried to delete it.  NT sucks so bad.  How do I
work around this?  How do I give myself permission back?  I own the file.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);