[CLUE-Tech] A Problem with Netscape?

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Sat Oct 28 13:46:11 MDT 2000

Grant,

Cleared up cache - no difference. Checked gtop - no crazy
tasks. I did an su to root from a command shell while logged
in as me with all my stuff running - No difference.

I am wondering if there is a problem down at the networking
layer. However, Mozilla M18 works well. I am not use the
Mozilla mail, because it has its own problems (like not
retrieving all the mail).

Does anyone know of a good mail client which can also
render HTML mail?

Thanks anyway.

Match.