[CLUE-Tech] Recompiling RH V7.0 Kernel HowTo - Now Online

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:25:55 MDT 2001

Greetings All,

I received a number of requests, so I decided to post this information
online for easy access/reference/links to other resources:

http://jimintriglia.com/Library/notebook/Linux/RHLinux_kernel_compile.shtm

For those CLUE'bies who are kernel Jedi-masters, please let me know about
any additional kernel compile resources as well as any gaffs I may have made
that need correcting.

JimI.