[CLUE-Tech] Starting PHP

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:19:21 MDT 2001

I agree - PHP is going to be as hot as Cold Fusion is in the Proprietary
commercial web development world. (PHP has been in use over at Clear Channel
Communications - KOA/KTLK) for over a year.)

I just invested in the book Beginning PHP4:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1861003730/jimintrigliacom/002-2956768-2456847

So far, so good.

-JimI.