[CLUE-Tech] Starting PHP

Richard Knechtel krs3 at qwest.net
Mon Apr 16 17:37:52 MDT 2001

I guess I am lucky.  The only objects I use is the ADO for database access
- is it me or is ADO a major pain in the behind!. If I need to generate
reports I build them on the fly using HTML or Java script (Using tables and
or frames). (starting to learn XML as well).  All my Java script functions
should be universal except to just change any hard coded form level field
names and such.

RSK