[CLUE-Tech] many choices

Roger Frank rfrank at rfrank.net
Sun Apr 22 14:43:34 MDT 2001

I want to make a presentation that is visible on a series of web pages.
I have too many choices, and I'm not sure which way to go.  If this
were a few years back, I'd code it in HTML and move on.  But I've been
looking at XML and I've made a few pages (with CSS definitions.)
Then I read CSS is not the future, and I struggle with putting HTML
on the same page as the XML (for links to the next page as an example.)
There's also DHTML.  Or I could write it in LaTeX and translate it to
HTML but then pictures would have to be in EPS format.  I like having lots of
choices, but I'd like it more if I knew which one to pick for this on-line
presentation.  I'm open to suggestions.  I'm willing to learn something new
if it makes sense for now and in the future.  (No, I don't want to do it
in nroff!)

Roger Frank