[CLUE-Tech] Do we have an August meeting... when?

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Aug 8 10:00:27 MDT 2001

Charlie Oriez wrote:

> think I'd like to start attending, now that I have an honest to goodness
> functional linux system working.

Hey Charlie, join us even if you don't have a functional Linux system. :-)

> besides, jim intriglia said that you like to meet in brew pubs.
> where?

A number of us frequently go to the Great Northern Tavern after
the meetings.  Anyone who wants to join us there is welcome.

The Great Northern is located at 8101 E Belleview.  It's several
blocks east of I-25 on the North side of Belleview (in the old
Marina Landing location if that means anything to you).  Their
prices are on the high side, but both their beer and their food
are excellent.

'Hope to see you next Tuesday.

Lynn