[CLUE-Tech] Any Kernel h4x0r5 out there? Panic - Aieee!

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Aug 8 17:34:24 MDT 2001

Long story: short ...

I'm trying to get my Microtek V6USL scanner working with USB. I'm about
to bug the usb-users mailing list, and I'm not getting anywhere with the
sane-devel mailing list. Maybe I should just e-mail Alan Cox ;-) ?

Well, what it does is barf somewhere in the interrupt handling code.
Kernel Panic. Box is down. I'd like to somehow capture the output of the
panic, other than copying it by hand from the screen [er, is that
necessary?]. (Yeah, sometimes the old fanfold printing consoles would be
an improvement). Or, if anyone knows how to track down these sorts of
things, a few words of wisdom would be much appreciated.

Regards,
jed
--
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a
 difference. Free Software developers don't have that problem."