[CLUE-Tech] Cisco 675 PPP vs. Bridging modes

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Thu Aug 9 18:20:20 MDT 2001

I have the same PPP setup with my ISP. Last week I was forced to reboot the Cisco 675 several times.

My ISP gave me this fix. Login to your 675 via Telnet or the control port. Give the following commands:

	enable
	set web disabled
	set web port 0
	write
	reboot

I have not had problems since I re-configured. Let me know if this fixed your problem.

--
Match Grun
"Don't wonder too much -- you may get lost"