[CLUE-Tech] DSL Recommendations

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Tue Dec 4 10:27:18 MST 2001

I don't think it will work.  It works fine on DSL installed about a year
or more ago, but any new service will be installed using DMT, rather than
CAP, encoding.  The 675 onlp speaks CAP, and Qwest won't install that
new anymore.  So new service probably wouldn't work with it.  But
someone that has had servie for a while could use it.

Tim