[CLUE-Tech] memory

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Wed Dec 5 19:50:00 MST 2001

I only read about these second hand, but I assumes they meant something
like that.  The real problem seems to have been a nasty cylce wherein
everthing starts to get swapped out to disk, and then need swapped back
in, but then gets swapped back out...

I never experienced this, though, so that is all second hand from me.

Tim