[CLUE-Tech] Getting back to Gnome

BOF bof at pcisys.net
Thu Dec 6 01:10:30 MST 2001

Hello,

I believe that switchdesk may be distribution specific as I do not think
that it is installed with Slackware. I know that it is available under
Red Hat.

Also note that you can choose the Window Manager under Gnome by using
Control Center -> Desktop -> Window manager. This will enable you to
choose, for example on my system, between Sawfish and twm.

BOF