[CLUE-Tech] AT&T Broadband

Keith Hellman kehellman at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 11:55:12 MST 2001

I'm running SuSE 7.2, my previous dhcpd setup worked ok.  The only think I changed was the
'forwarders' list for my local name server (I configure all the rest of my machines via dhcpd to
my own caching/forwarding nameserver).

I concur that it was ALOT slower than usual last night, I could not hit certain websites, and I
was also getting bind errors claiming that only 1 of the 4 nameservers I was forwarding through
responded.

=====
Keith E. Hellman
kehellman at yahoo.com