[CLUE-Tech] The Great Alpha-Luv-Fest

Haley, Mike Mike.Haley at rtd-denver.com
Thu Dec 6 07:28:24 MST 2001

Yep, I will be bringing a carload of Alphas including some for door prizes.
3.5Gig?  These boxes don't have that much drive space but I suppose most
people will be getting bigger hard drives.
Randy Arabie [rrarabie at hotmail.com] is going to be burning some CD's too.
Jeremy Huber [jhuber at fallenknight.org] has successfully installed Linux onto
his Alpha, check out his experience on his web site.

Mike Haley