[CLUE-Tech] [OT] Source for used [cheap] Sun boxen?

ian iguy at ionsphere.org
Tue Dec 11 09:31:09 MST 2001

One good place is ebay.  Antoehr is look at places like dovebid.com,
firesale.com etc.  They are selling off lots and lots of
.com hardware that was purchased with the VCs money.
Usually really really cheap and most of this hardware got little to
no usage at all.

(Its a dot com.. what do you expect).  :)

It also depends on what size hardware he wants.   If he's just looking for
a personal sun box, sun.com is selling smaller boxes for ~$1000 not a bad
deal.

ian