[CLUE-Tech] sendmail frustrations

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Dec 13 22:51:42 MST 2001

Ugh, I can't seem to figure this out.  I have been editing
/etc/mail/access to look like so:

#Mike & Jen's DSL
216.150.207.155                 RELAY

That's my ip address... I then restart sendmail, and expect to be able to
send email through smtp from my new DSL ip address with Viawest.  I've
added ip addresses to /etc/mail/access a million times before, and this
has always worked - except one time.  I had a friend who had DSL with
earthlink before, and I added his ip only to get the same error about
relaying being denied.  Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong??

--
				-Mike Staver
				 staver at fimble.com
                                 mstaver at globaltaxnetwork.com