[CLUE-Tech] Alpha bios info.

Adam_Bultman at gmx.net Adam_Bultman at gmx.net
Fri Dec 14 07:39:40 MST 2001

I feel SO left out because I wasn't able to get one of those (having moved
back to MI some months ago)...

Well, let me know how those things (once fully functional) compare to their
x86 counterparts, would you?  I'm dying to know.

adam

http://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/DEC/Alpha/firmware/readmes/utilities/mkboot.txt

http://www.uni-koeln.de/RRZK/systeme/dec/DEC-MANAGERS/1997/Januar-html/msg00041.html