[CLUE-Tech] W3C Validator versus Quanta Syntax checker

Charlie Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Sat Dec 15 18:19:28 MST 2001

On Saturday 15 December 2001 17:40, Kevin Cullis gave up the right to
remain silent by saying:
> Hi all,
>
> I just put some HTML pages through the wringer and came up confused
> between the results. Quanta's HTML syntax checker ID'd differently
> than W3C's validator services (http://validator.w3.org/), any clue
> to why? I selected various options under W3c's and each time almost
> the same.

I also got different results between W3C and DrHTML
<http://www2.imagiware.com/RxHTML/>

I also think that the organization of DrHTML makes it easier to read
and use.

Charles Oriez, coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
"One Code to rule them all, one Code to bind them
In the land of Redmond where the Shadows lie" -  Joe Thomson, ASR.