[CLUE-Tech] Redhat Install w/ Advansys SCSI Adapter

Jeremiah Stanley miah at miah.org
Tue Dec 18 17:56:19 MST 2001

> It was easy; I just bought an Adaptec PCI AHA-2940 off eBay and
> installed it.  Worked like a charm.  Funny how that is.

The 2930's are great cards if you don't need anything fancy. I've
currently got one in each of my machines and I run tape backups and burn
CD's with the cards (with the related SCSI hardware of course). They are a
few shades cheaper than the 2940's (which are also, very very nice cards).

$.02

JStanley
--
Everybody has a right to be stupid, but some people abuse the privilege.
		- Joseph Stalin